Module 16 Reflections

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?
My expectations for this course was to learn a lot. They were most definitely met. I am glad I was able to take this course because I was able to learn a lot about a topic I love, art. I learned why I like some pieces more than others and what artists do to direct the viewer's eye.
2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your initial posting?
My definition of art is mostly the same as my original. Art is everything and everywhere. Art can be the words we speak or even just the doodles we draw. What one sees as art, could not even be considered art to another person. Art is this big beautiful concept. A concept that ranges and can engulf almost anything we do.
3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?
 I did not have a favorite artist in the beginning and I don't really have one now. I Do know now though that abstract art is my favorite type of art. It allows the viewer to create there own definition and idea of the piece. It forces the viewer to put ion the effort and the imagination to understand the piece. 
4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
I love taking online courses. They allow you to do everything at your own speed. They also allow you to work on your own time. I prefer to do work during the night. In a traditional course I cannot do that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 1

Module 6 Video Review

Module 8 Video Review