Art making 1


1. I enjoyed making my Color Wheel, and Value scale. It was realizing to just take the time to create something. It allowed me to have a better understanding of both, and feel as if I was an artist myself.

2. I enjoyed working with the paint more than the pencil. The paint was more fun to use. I got to see new colors emerge, because of what I was doing. It was interesting to see just how many shades can come from three colors. The number of colors and shades are endless.

3. The most important discovery I made was that many shades and colors can be produced from not so many. For example, an endless rainbow can be made from just the three primary colors. Also, so many different shades can be made by skimpily using a pencil.

 4. The most important thing I learned from the video is that the primary colors do not make all of the other colors when mixed. Instead, one must use cyan, magenta, and yellow. This is crazy because I always remember being told that those color were actually red, blue, and yellow. I enjoyed the video because instead of just telling us this they showed it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 1

Module 6 Video Review

Module 8 Video Review